Monday, July 1, 2013

20 Years Come and Gone

I went to my 20th High School Reunion last weekend.  It was . . . nice.  I wasn't sure about going, but I'm so glad I did.  Everyone who showed up was great.  Twenty years can definitely break down cliques and soften memories.  Once we figured out who was who (especially the guys, sorry, but without the hair you just don't look the same) we had a great time catching up.  I discovered that a lot of my class is living in Colorado now, not too far from me. 

I reverted a bit to my younger self (yes, I HAVE developed a better filter over the years), but I was just so excited about seeing some of my best friends from high school.  Why did we lose touch in the first place?  Yes, college kept me busy, but NEVER too busy for coffee.  The Air Force kept moving me around, but that's what email is for, right?  I'm hoping to keep in touch this time and continue catching up with my friends' lives. 

What I thought would be weird, wasn't.  It was great.

GO WOLVES!


No comments:

Post a Comment