Thursday, October 29, 2015

Episode 12: Short and Sweet

Thanks for coming back to watch My High Plains Life!
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram and Ravelry.
Here are the show notes for Episode 12:  


On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's: Bronco Barley hat by Tin Can Knits for my father-in-law, I think

WIPs: 
Bronco Swirl hat by Mandie Harrington for the mother-in-law
Atlantic Current Socks, still slogging away
Plain garter stitch shawl in some TLC Heathers acrylic.  

New acquisitions -- Sock ruler. some dpns
Stalking - hats for fall

Spinning Projects -
WIP: one bobbin down, whole bag of fiber left

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - 
block 3 of a mystery block of the month quilt.  Two blocks each month, using reproduction fabrics, which I love. First Thursday Mystery at Ruth's Stitchery

In the Garden: n/a

In the Beeyard - n/a

Off Topic:  I'll be busy next week, that's why I wanted to get this episode in, even if it is short.  
Watching:  Kemper of the Junkyarn podcast, I've been catching up on back episodes and really enjoying it.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment