Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Episode 45: Back In The Saddle Again

Welcome viewers! Glad to have you all back.  Hello new viewers.  Don't forget to subscribe to be updated on new posts, and join our group on Ravelry.
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram and Ravelry.  Come and follow along.
Here are the show notes for Episode 45:  
On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's:  
Lattice Socks out of Oh Loops in Pickett.  Have to find someone they fit.

Cecilliana "You're Healing My Heart" by Lisa Hannes.  LOVE IT.

Added heels in the blue Hedgehog yarn to A's wonder woman socks.

WIPs:
Runa by Gudrun Johnston.  Working Flying Wing stitch for upper body while doing decreases.

Prayer shawl for church.

Turning Vanilla socks into patterned socks.  Got bored.

Stalking:  

Acquisitions - sock yarn for some men's socks (maybe?)

Spinning Projects - n/a  

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - Prairie Woman Sewing Circle started new season, playing catchup already.
Hand quilting my pineapple block table runner.  Chalk isn't holding up well.

In the Garden: The yard work continues.  Hops were hit multiple times by hail so not really worth harvesting.  Weeds are the bane of my existence. Doing practical random acts of kindness by pulling my neighbors weeds.  They caught me.  No, I'm not the crazy neighbor lady.  Doing some planning for fall planting of perennials to fill in some of the gaps.  High Country Gardens is still online and shipping.

In the Beeyard - Both hives are alive, but I need to do some serious weed mitigation and throw on 2nd boxes.

Off Topic:  Summer KALs winding up, fall ones starting.  Football!!! Been tired a lot lately.  My LYS, Ewe and Me, changed locations and they have over twice the space now!
Watching/Listening:  SSK recaps from my fav podcasters.  Will 2019 be the year I go to Nashville in July?

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment