Monday, January 14, 2019

Episode 50: A New Year

Welcome viewers! Glad to have you all back.  Hello new viewers.  Don't forget to subscribe to be updated on new posts, and join our group on Ravelry.
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram and Ravelry.  Come and follow along.
Here are the show notes for Episode 50:  
On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's:  n/a


WIPs:
Christmas stripey socks.  Using my precious Gynx yarn in the Naughty or Nice color way.

Etched Rio Wrap for mom. Using Plymouth yarns Estilo, and it's really lovely.

Prayer Shawl #4.  Unknown green acrylic yarn.  Crocheting this time.

Stalking:  Stranded color work hats.

Acquisitions - Project bag

Spinning Projects - some undyed alpaca roving on the Lendrum.  Silk mawatas on spindle dad made me.

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - Made quite a few project bags, mostly Christmas fabrics.  At least one will be a present for gift swap.  Sewed in thread catcher and I LOVE it.
Worked with my mom to make quilt for my sister.  Love how it turned out and it's already out for quilting.

Organizing my fabrics by type/color.  About halfway through.  Yes, I know I'm a nerd.

In the Garden: n/a

In the Beeyard - n/a

Off Topic: Needed some down time after the holidays.  Trying to return to/establish routine because I believe in "begin as you mean to continue."  Not into resolutions because I feel it just sets me up for failure, and everyday is a new day to start something, but I do feel like this is a good time to reflect on past year, look forward to future.
Watching/Listening:  Football season is almost over, it's down to the playoffs.  Nicole of Hue Loco.  I love her attitude of helping/enabling others to expand their crafting.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment