Friday, January 1, 2016

Episode 16: Hello New Year!

Thanks for coming back to watch My High Plains Life!  I'd like to welcome any new viewers we have. 
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram and Ravelry.
Here are the show notes for Episode 16:  
On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's: Lina hat by Johanna of Joko Knits, using Koigu in a beautiful variegated green 

WIPs: 
Yowza Weigh-it Shawl 4 by Susan B. Anderson, color Night Lights
vanilla socks, 

Stalking - TinCanKnits 12 Days of Christmas free patterns, can't wait to cast on Liatris or Sitka Spruce

Acquisitions - yarn for Christmas, including Pashmina from Madelinetosh! maybe for the Celtic Myths shawl by Asita Krebs?

Spinning Projects -
WIP: Moscow Mule color way of super wash Targhee from ITW

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - 
Started the quilt for my cousin Nicole and her fiancé, fishing themed, designed layout myself, trying to do a block or two each day.

In the Garden: n/a

In the Beeyard - n/a

Off Topic:  
Watching:  Junkyarn podcast with Kemper, did the Christmas card swap.  Sent mine out but my swap partner was sick so haven't gotten their card yet.
It's the end of another year, and I can't believe time has flown so fast.  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  What are yours? Would you like to learn something new?  What are you ready to let go off in 2016?

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment