Sunday, January 31, 2016

Episode 17: Winter Doldrums

Thanks for coming back to watch My High Plains Life!  I'd like to welcome any new viewers we have. 
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram and Ravelry.
Here are the show notes for Episode 17:  
On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's: Yowza Weigh-it Shawl 4 by Susan B. Anderson, color Night Lights
Prayer Shawl #1, out of TLC Heathers, donating to the prayer shawl ministry at my church

WIPs: 
Eileen Tee, by Coralee Meslin, out of Tahkli Yarns Sedona in kiwi
vanilla socks, 

Stalking - nothing, trying to finish up items for DCS Pigskin Party

Acquisitions - going to make the Etched Rio Wrap out of Hand Maiden Cashmere and Silk

Spinning Projects -
FO: Moscow Mule color way of super wash Targhee from ITW

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - 
Nicole's wedding quilt.  Surprise!  They bought a king bed!  Making adjustments as necessary.

In the Garden: n/a

In the Beeyard - n/a

Off Topic:  
Watching:  Junkyarn podcast Christmas card swap partner included 2 pairs of earrings she made.  How cute is that?
Days are getting longer, but I've still got the winter doldrums.  I'm reading Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard, and I feel like I'm going through the place of fog before the valley of loss, slogging through mud day after day.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment