Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Episode 29: Stalled on Sweaters

Welcome viewers! Glad to have you all back!
Hello Donna and Becky, new viewers!  Don't forget to subscribe to be updated on new posts.
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram, Periscope and Ravelry.
Here are the show notes for Episode 29:  
On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's: Hermione Hearts Ron for my niece out of Kollage Happiness Worsted.  Already gifted so I don't have it to show you.  
Fusion 800 shawl from Cat Mountain Fusion 800 yarn.  Discovered I don't like mohair.


WIPs: 
Kiama cardigan out of my handspan.  From Norah Gaughn.  US size 9 needles.  Over half done, ran out of handspan.  Ordered more fiber, but had to go with Ashland Bay merino roving in Sage, because I couldn't find the Ashford Fibres merino/silk blend in sage.    UPDATE: colors don't match
Transverse cardigan by Ann Weaver out of Cascade Eco+.  Size 8 needles.  Adjusted pattern slightly so I could do sleeves in the round vs flat.  Right sleeve finished, right front finished, left front started and joined to back.

Stalking - On the Spice Market by Melanie Berg, already bought the kit.

Acquisitions - kit for Spice Market in a lovely color way, going to do a KAL with my knit group, 
Blue Sky Alpacas (Worsted Hand Dyed- 2001 Dungaree Blue)

Spinning Projects -
none,

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - 
got my block of the month quilt back from the quilters, need to trim it up and make binding

In the Garden: Nothing.


In the Beeyard - 
nothing

Off Topic:  
Watching:  Periscoping Sisters with sisters Debby Reece and Amy Meeks.  Starting from the beginning and loving it.
New roof installed.  Recorder for my niece for Christmas.  Love you sis!
Thanksgiving was really good.  95th birthday party for Mr. HPL grandma, so saw a lot of family.  Still thinking about making some Christmas cards to send out.  Missed my last few therapy sessions.  Am I stalling out?  Depression or procrastination?

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment