Monday, September 5, 2016

Episode 25: It's Been a Long Time Gone

Thanks for coming back to watch My High Plains Life!  Welcome viewers! 
I am DaniGirlCO on Instagram, Periscope and Ravelry.
Here are the show notes for Episode 25:  
On the Needles: 
Knitting Projects - 
FO's: Blueberry waffle socks out of MadTosh Sock in Cobbler color way, toes are odd, hopefully blocking will help

WIPs: 
Celtic Myths shawl by Asita Krebs, picked up another skein.  About 65% done.
Linum Tee by Bristol Ivy, using Classic Elite Bella Lino yarn, sz 3 needles.  little more fisherman's rib on the back, then I connect the shoulders and it's done.
Blueberry waffle socks out of Opal in summer colors because I needed another pair to tote around. 

Stalking - Nothing, trying to stay faithful to current knitting

Acquisitions - fabrics, didn't show

Spinning Projects -
none

Under the Needle:
Sewing Projects - 
Lots of blocks for the Mystery Block of the Month. I'm now addicted to EPP hexis. 

In the Garden: Hail pretty much took it all out.  Flowers are recuperating but there won't be a hops harvest.

In the Beeyard - 
Looks like I had a hive on the porch in the honey supers I set out.  Then they disappeared.  Was it pesticides?

Off Topic:  
Watching: I skip this section this week.
Are you playing in any KALs?  What are they?
Spent 2 weeks in Phoenix enjoying my nieces, so didn't get a lot done knitting wise.  

Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a video of you knitting the Celtic Myths border. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around how to do it!

    ReplyDelete